Your browsing history is the information that browsers remember and store on a PC as you browse the web. This includes information you have entered into forms, passwords, and sites you have visited; and it helps make your browsing experience better and faster however sometimes it can also cause bad links or incorrect logins to be retained.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Follow these steps to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History.
- To clear all cookies from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data.
- To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now
- Open the desktop, then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button , and then tap or click Safety.
- Then tap or click Delete Browsing history.
- Select the Temporary Internet files and Cookies checkboxes, and click Delete