If you would like to create a link on your mobile device, here's the steps for both Android and iPhone below:
1. Open Chrome.
2. Navigate to the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
3. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
4. Choose a name for the website shortcut, then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
3. Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
4. Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don't see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you'll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
5. Type a name for your site link. This will be the title that appears beneath its icon on your Home screen.
6. Tap Add in the top-right corner of the screen.
7. Your new "web app" will appear in the next available space on your device's Home screen. To move it like you would any other app, tap and hold its icon, then tap Edit Home Screen, and you'll be able to drag it to your desired location. When you've placed it where you want it, tap Done.