To create a new in person offering, use the “+Add Offering” button in the top right of the platform, under Course Offerings.
You’ll be prompted to provide the following information:
- Course: choose from a selection (where applicable) of Courses specifically customized to your network
- Offering Details:
- Private or Public – a private offering can be reserved for a specific employer, while a public offering will be open to any Learners (if Private, you’ll be prompted to select the Employer from a dropdown list).
- Publish – a published class will be seen by any Learners in the Marketplace.
- Instructor – each course will need an Instructor, which you’ll be able to choose from a pre-populated list.
- Seats – select the number of openings for the Offering (must be greater than 1)
- Free – if this is toggled on, you will not be required to fill out further payment information.
- Price – for offerings that are not Free, you’ll need to set a price.
- Show Price – you can choose whether price is indicated in a Course Offering (if it is toggled off, Learners will be instructed to contact you for more information).
- Contact Information for Offering – you’ll need to include an email for contact purposes, with telephone and fax numbers optional.
- Location of Offering – will default to the location configured for your Training Provider Network.
- Select Dates of Offering – use the Calendar to indicate the dates and times this course will be offered (some courses are two days mandatorily).
Complete your work by selecting “Save” in the bottom right corner.